Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Katie — Rancho Cordova, California United States of America
Bottom Line Books
P.O.Box 360292 Internet United States of America

Bottom Line Books Bottom Line Publications received books I did not order but was billed for, Internet

I ordered one book from Bottom Line, but decided to return it.  Then, without asking for it, I received another book; one that I had not ordered.  There were no instructions on HOW to return either one,  nor was there a telephone number by which I could contact them.  I got on-line to see if I could find a contact number, and instead found a bevy of complaints similar to mine.

I am sending the books back anyway, but keeping a complete record of any correspondence and the USPS return information as well as a record of any attempts to contact them by any other method,  (as a CYA precaution) because it is my understanding that this company duns you for payment whether you've already paid, sent the merchandise back, sent correspondence, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/internet/Bottom-Line-Books-Bottom-Line-Publications-received-books-I-did-not-order-but-was-billed-f-851613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books