Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2011

• Reported By: Marlin — Sutton Alaska United States of America
Bottom Line Books

Bottom Line Books I ordered a book, they sent the wrong book, I returned it, they billed me, I paid it, I am now in collections These people are bad news. des moines, Internet

I ordered the book "Treasury of Health Secrets" what I got was a book on how to deit. I sent the deit book back to them (my postage) I never received the the book I ordered. I did receive threats concerning a collections agency if I did not pay them for the book. I paid the fee for the book(money order) knowing they would not go away unless I did and knowing that I would never get the book. I just wanted away from these people.

Today I receive a rude letter from "NSA collections" demanding I pay them $47.94 for the book I never received but paid for anyway.  Are collection agencies ever held accountable? or is that all it takes is for someone to "say" they owe and their off and running, when do they become as questionable as the people that employ them? birds of the same feather? I don't know. I have read statements from other people about their dealings with Bottom line Books, it is to bad that people like theses get away with this, often.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2011 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/internet/Bottom-Line-Books-I-ordered-a-book-they-sent-the-wrong-book-I-returned-it-they-billed-715648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books