Complaint Review: Bottom Line Publications

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Sucked-In — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Bottom Line Publications
PO Box 361014, Des Moines, IA 50336 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Publications Ordered books-they falsely subscribed me to several of their newsletters, no way to contact to cancel Des Moines, Iowa

I ordered several books, one at a time, lured in by exciting subjects and extravagent promises, paying for the first when it arrived with the bill enclosed.

For the second book I completed a response card they sent with the first book. There was a space on the order card to subscribe to their newsletter, which I did not check. They entered me for that unwanted newsletter anyway.

Likewise on the third book. That got an unwanted subscription to a different Bottom Line newsletter. They only want payment or address corrections on the bills they have sent. I won't pay for the second and third book until they stop putting those bills together with those for the newsletters. No way, it seems, to contact them.

So the bills keep coming and I keep tossing them. Not once have they funished anything other than a "Pay me" address. I recommend that no one orders their books lest they get in this cesspool with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Publications/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-Publications-Ordered-books-they-falsely-subscribed-me-to-several-of-their-new-912822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Publications