Complaint Review: Bottom Line books

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 10, 2010

• Reported By: Denise — Sacramento California U.S.A.
Bottom Line books
PO box 361014 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line books Bottom Line Books-Treasury of Health Secrets Des Moines, Iowa

I received an advertisement by e-mail and went to the web-site to see what was offered. I did not order the books that subsequently came in the mail.  My sister unfortunately opened them and I have not had time to go to the post office to send them back.  She is disabled, doesn't drive and can't walk to the local office to send them either.  I don't have time to send the package back and will pay the outrageous price of $47.95!
These people are in the habit of sending out merchandise that was never order as I can see from the numerous complaints.  What kind of scam artist can continue to operate a business without any monitoring at all?  They are despicable and prey on the elderly (I'm sure that is why we received them).  I plan to pay them their money, but I absolutely will refuse to pay anything further if they send one more thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-books-Bottom-Line-Books-Treasury-of-Health-Secrets-Des-Moines-Iowa-601687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line books