Complaint Review: Bottom Line books

• Updated: Tue, March 15, 2011

• Reported By: 2nd bill notice — Tacoma Washington United States of America
Bottom Line books
P.O. Box 361014 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line books , IA They are billing me for an unsolicited yearbook that I returned unopened. Des Moines, Iowa

*Author of original report: Problem resolved

I was sent an unsolicted 2011 Yearbook from Bottom Line Books on Feb 19 2011.

I wrote refused on the box that it came in and sent it back to the address that was on the box.

Since then, I have received two billing notices to pay for the book, today, Mar 14, 2011, being the most recent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/Bottom-Line-books-IA-They-are-billing-me-for-an-unsolicited-yearbook-that-I-returned-uno-706026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line books

Problem resolved

AUTHOR: 2nd bill notice - (United States of America)

I just called customer service at bottom line books and told them I had returned the book on Feb 19th, 2011 on an unopened box with refused on the outside.

They said they received the book and that I do not owe anything and to disregard the second bill.  I asked for a letter of confirmation and they said I would get one within seven business days.