Complaint Review: Bottom Two Investment

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Bottom Two Investment
110 W. 9t Street, Suite 665 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Bottom Two Investment Super 12 Pills - Rip Off Wilmington Delaware

I ordered a free trial of Super food 12 for $4.95 Shipping and handling. There was a 15 day trial period and I decided not to use the product. First bottle arrived; I mailed it back upon receipt. Then I called the company to inform them of my decision and asked them to cancel my account; they agreed. A few weeks later they sent another shipment; I returned that with proof from the post office. I followed up with a call a few days ago and was told that I would not get a refund even though I had returned the products.

I contacted my bank to file a complaint and although paperwork was filled out I did not get reimbursed. Bottom Two Investment withdrew from my checking - $72.00 in December and $74.00 in January.

I also noticed another $83.00 withdrawal from my checking account; that was from the company that ships the product (it's an annual shipping charge that's suppose to generate a rebate for the product over the course of time). I was shocked. However, I called the company and they (the shipping company) returned $80.00 to my account.

I just turned 65 which caused a reduction in my Social Security of approxmately $100 for Medicare Part B.... that is when I really knew I had to not receive this product. It just could not fit into my budget; I would have to cut my grocery bill in half to survive. So, I made the contact before the 15-day trial period was over to no avail.

Adding up all the withdrawals: $146.00 for two shipments (which I returned)
and $83.00 (annual shipping); total lost would have been $229.00 - that's enough to pay my car insurance for a few months. Remember, the shipping company did return $80.00. But look at the potential loss for trusting customers. Those who do not catch it as quickly as I did, may lose much more than I. My actual loss is $146.00 fro Bottom Two Investments.

Please help!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Two-Investment/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Bottom-Two-Investment-Super-12-Pills-Rip-Off-Wilmington-Delaware-432373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Two Investment