Complaint Review: Bottom Two Investments

• Submitted: Sat, March 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:Westford Massachusetts
Bottom Two Investments
110 West 9th St, Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Bottom Two Investments Diet Pills Scam Wilmington Delaware

I ordered a trial of Acai Pills over the phone. I gave my credit card and the sample came, I tried one pill and it made my heart race and decided this was not for me. Then a little while later another bottle arrived and I didn't put 2 & 2 together until I got my credit card bill and saw a charge for $87.65 from Bottom Two Investments. After some digging realized I have been scammed, in talking with the bank I need to get a cancellation code from the company I order this from.

The number on my bill is 866-913-0756, of course they are only open M-F, 8 AM to 4 PM Pacific time. Even know I have put a hold on my account, I can't stop the payment through the bank I need to do with the company I ordered the product from !! I am sorry but this is one of the many problems, WRONG with the banking system! This was a unauthorized charge and now I have go to the scammers to have them stop payment!

Westford, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Two-Investments/Wilmington-Delaware/Bottom-Two-Investments-Diet-Pills-Scam-Wilmington-Delaware-438587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Two Investments