Complaint Review: Bouari Clini

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: jenronhill — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Bouari Clini
9330 West Sahara Avenue, Suite 250 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Bouari Clini Bouari Clinic "HCG" - Get it check to make sure it's real! Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Resolved to My Satisfaction

24 March 2012 I attended an appointment at Bouari Clinic in Las Vegas.  I signed up for a 50 day round of HCG injections with B12 and received 1/2 of the "HCG".  From 3/24 to 4/18 I lost a total of 15 pounds.  This is not my first HCG rodeo however.  I have completed 2 23 day rounds with another clinic in Las Vegas.  I lost 34 pounds the first 23 days and 20 pounds the 2nd 23 days.  To lose only 15 pounds in 25 days coupled with side effects i DID NOT experience on the first 2 rounds suggested to me there was a problem.  I began to research the symptoms and relationship to HCG and found that these symptoms are common when supplied with HOMEOPATHIC "HCG".  I had severe headaches, severe dizziness, right arm and joint pain and hunger.

I went back to the original Simmeons protocol from my previous clinic as this worked for me.  Bouari claims their HCG is real however I found a few complaints online about people who suspected what I did and that it wasn't real.  Those people had it tested and found it was homeopathic.  I expressed my concerns to Bouari clinic staff on 4/18 and was told it was "detox" and totally normal.  25 days of detox???  Right.  Then they claimed I wasn't following their protocol.  I explained that for nearly 2 weeks my weight hovered between 257 and 260 and that I wasn't a newbie.  I suggested there was something not right with their HCG and was told that wasn't it.  I was also told no refunds would be given for the program.  They wouldn't even give a refund for the 1/2 of the "HCG" that they didn't give me.

To prove my point, my last shot was 2 days ago.  In the last 2 days the headaches disappeared, the dizziness is gone, the hunger is gone and my arm and joint pain is greatly diminished.  I have since gone back to my original clinic and am already down 3 pounds.  Coudln't possibly be the Bouari "HCG" at all right?

Color me pissed.  I also filed a complaint with the FTC and BBB of Las Vegas.  I urge anyone who wants to try the HCG diet to do your homework and find an alternate clinic.  You'll be glad you did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bouari-Clini/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Bouari-Clini-Bouari-Clinic-HCG-Get-it-check-to-make-sure-its-real-Las-Vegas-Nevada-871150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bouari Clini

Resolved to My Satisfaction

AUTHOR: jenronhill - (United States of America)

This company provided a partial refund for HCG not used.  This has been resolved to my satisfaction.