Complaint Review: Bouari Clinics

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Karen M — Edina Minnesota United States of America
Bouari Clinics
9330 W. Sahara Ave. Ste 250 Internet United States of America

Bouari Clinics A New Me I had issue w/ changes; local office refuses to communicate with me. Paid them LOTS of $$! Internet

My husband and I have been scammed after paying the local Bouari Clinic well over $1,000. Now they refuse to communicate with me.

The products made me physically ill, yet their solution was to insist that I buy more of their exorbitantly priced products. Only as I stopped using these products (literally ran out of money partly) did I start feeling better, as opposed to 'death warmed over'.

The local clinic fired its two main employees, and suddenly the program had some major changes; in other words, the 'rules' changed. I found the new counselor pompous and offensive, and asked to see someone else.

And that's when they refused to respond to my contacts. Money down the drain. Pounds lost? Yes, a few, but not nearly what they promised.

I cannot recommend this program to anyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bouari-Clinics/internet/Bouari-Clinics-A-New-Me-I-had-issue-w-changes-local-office-refuses-to-communicate-with-1001514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bouari Clinics