Complaint Review: Bounce Energy

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Chapu031622 — Houston Texas United States of America
Bounce Energy

Bounce Energy rip off, hidden charges, TDU fee? Internet

I was fine when i first started with bounce energy. I been with them for about three months now and i recently moved my service from one apt to another and when the next bill came in, i found a hidden charge that was not mention on there term of service agreement. First I chatted with them and all they could tell me was that it was a charge that was charge because they send someone to connect my service to the new apt I was moving in to. Now instead of  paying about $80 for my one bedroom apt, they added a $54 dollar connection fee.

The worst part is that i went back to look at the agreement and no where in the agreement is this $54 dollar fee! So then i get in an argument with the person online and so after they just ended the chat. I guess they didnt like to hear the truth. then they took that chart online link so i was force to call. Then first time I call i gave all my information and then then person told me to hold on and then the phone call got disconnected.

then i call and everytime i call then phone call again got disconnected. Weird because i have great signal. I you are trying to get an electric company, run from bounce. they offer cheap prices at first but then they get you with all the TDU fees. on one bill i got charge for hurrican IKE! Huricane IKE!!! I just sign up with them. Not even my other provider charge me that. Also since im on a 12 month contract unless i get out they are charging me over $120 on TDU fees on just one account i got with them. I have Two account. I should of never switch providers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bounce-Energy/internet/Bounce-Energy-rip-off-hidden-charges-TDU-fee-Internet-886998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bounce Energy