Complaint Review: Bounce N Around

• Reported By: MommaBear — Fulton New York
Bounce N Around
Oswego, New York USA

Bounce N Around CNYBounce Does not tell you the truth Oswego New York

I contacted Bounce N Around to get an infatable water slide for my daughters birthday. It seemed all was well until about a week of less before the party. Then they told me that they did not have the inflatable that I had reserved months before because they gave it to someone else. Why I got the raw end of the deal is beyond me.

But they offered a smaller slide and an inflatable bounce house thrown in for the same price. I could also have them from Sunday to Wednesday.

All seemed fine until 7am Monday when I woke up to four men in my back yard (we have a fenced in yard) taking the inflatables away.

They came into my yard without my permission, and they broke their word. When I called to see what was going on they never called me back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bounce-N-Around/Oswego-New-York-13126/Bounce-N-Around-CNYBounce-Does-not-tell-you-the-truth-Oswego-New-York-1084282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bounce N Around