Complaint Review: Bourgeois and lynnderek luv

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Used&Abused — topeka Kansas United States of America
Bourgeois and lynnderek luv

Bourgeois and lynnderek luv lenny luv Stole over $2,000 of my custom handmade clothing miami, Internet

I met this guy on Fashion industry network. He inboxed me about doing business.
Myself of course i am always about business and got to work immediately creating sketches for him and sending him box after box of my custom clothing to sell in Florida where he resides to come up with money for more fabric, materials, industrial sewing machines etc.
i am going to insert an actual email conversation i do have more to prove my point.
"A A  3/2/11Hi, Good morning- Yesterday, i forgot to tell you, the package is there at the post office for pick up
Lenny Luv <precis561@gmail.com>3/4/11  to me : I will pick it up!!Thanks for sending and keep up the good work!! Your payday is getting closer so hang in there..."

For many months it was the same thing, "You'll be paid soon, i sold a few things and will send your money soon, the money is coming". [continued below]....
........... and nothing. The thing with these con artist is that the leave a paper trail of evidence!!! i have photo's of the women he sold my dresses to that he sent by cellphone to me!  So where is my money? Out of all the clothing i sent to him, i paid shipping to each time, sometimes it costed me up to $25 per box. and not once did he even attempt to reimburse me, return my clothing, or send the money that he received for selling my items there.
It's very upsetting. He not only stole from me, all that money i spent to get the packages to him, buy the material and time spent working on them was food  taken from my children too! It's incredible. i don't know how these people sleep at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bourgeois-and-lynnderek-luv/internet/Bourgeois-and-lynnderek-luv-lenny-luv-Stole-over-2000-of-my-custom-handmade-clothing-mia-1004706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bourgeois and lynnderek luv