criticism

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2007

• Reported By:Rochester Minnesota
Bowflex - Nautilus
16400 SE Nautilus Drive Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.

Bowflex - Nautilus - HSBC Bowflex ripoff don't use their financing plan!! Vancouver Washington

I really enjoy my Bowflex, but if you buy one don't use their financing plan through "Nautilus Group" or HSBC Card Services (aka Household Bank). I have my payments set-up on an auto pay plan. HSBC keeps changing the due date of my payment, thus making my payments late from time-to-time. I think that they do this so they can hit me with a HUGE late fee. When I try to call HSBC at 800-365-3912 I can never get through to anyone. After stumbling though their prompts for about 5 minutes a recording comes on, says "Good bye", then hangs up on you. My complaint here is with HSBC, but since Bowflex uses this company for their financing, people should know!

Diane
Rochester, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bowflex-Nautilus/Vancouver-Washington-98683/Bowflex-Nautilus-HSBC-Bowflex-ripoff-dont-use-their-financing-plan-Vancouver-Washin-261352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bowflex - Nautilus