Complaint Review: Bowflex Nautilus

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Brooklyn New York
Bowflex Nautilus
Vancouver, Washington USA

Bowflex Nautilus NautilusBowflex Treadclimber TreadClimber doesn't work. Customer service giving me the runaround for 2 months and counting Vancouver Washington

I bought the machine on June 6th 2014. The webiste indicated that I wouldnt be charged until my order was shipped- but I was charged the next day. I didn't receive the machine until June 26th. When I finally put the machine together on June 28th (after over 2 hours of effort), the machine wouldnt turn on but instead had an H05 error on the screen. Even though you can order 24/7, customer service is only availble Monday - Friday. When I researched the error online I found out that the wires may have been bent, torn, or faulty (a common issue), but I had nobody to complain to.

I called customer service on June 30th and was told that I would receive new wires within 5 - 7 business days. Two weeks passed and no wires. When I called customer service again, I was told that due to July 4th shipments were delayed and my wires whould ship in 3 days. A week later, still no wires. When I called again I was told that the wires were backordered and that they wouldn't be available until Sept/ October. Understandably I requested to get a full refund and a technician to come and pick up their faulty machine. I was transfered to a cutomer retention rep who said that they would send me parts that include a new top and bottom panel with wires.

Today a technician finally came and opened the parts sent. They only included the panel with no replacement wires - even after I was assured numerous times that this wouldnt be the case. You not only wasted my time, bu the technician's as well.

Please send someone to pick up my machine asap, and give me a full refund of my purchase price. I gave the company numerous chances to resolve the issue, but all they did was give me the run-around and placate my with false promises and blatant lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bowflex-Nautilus/Vancouver-Washington/Bowflex-Nautilus-NautilusBowflex-Treadclimber-TreadClimber-doesnt-work-Customer-service-1166811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bowflex Nautilus