Complaint Review: Bowling Green Freight

• Reported By: Reneetx — Wylie Texas United States of America
Bowling Green Freight
581 Hardison RD. Woodburn, Kentucky United States of America

Bowling Green Freight Unsafe Driving Woodburn, Kentucky

I was driving home from work at 1am I30 east bound out of DFW. A Bowling Green Freight Truck came up behind me I was driving 70. He drove right up behind me flashed his lights for me to move over...both lanes to my left and right were empty. I tapped on my brake and he still came up on me with his brights on. I moved over to the fast lane and he got up even with me. I tried to take pictures of his truck with my cell phone but it was dark and I was scared. He then tried to pull over on my SUV. I had no where to go except the cement divider. I stopped and thanked God no one was behing me.

We crossed over Lake Ray Hubbard on I30 east bound at 1am. He tried to run me into the bridge several times. I then called his company. This man needs to be OFF the road!! He could have killed me!

I did pull over on to the shoulder of the road at the Bass Pro Drive Exit and stopped to try and get him to stop. Im not scared of HIM just him in the truck! He didn't stop and then tried to run me off the bridge.

Totally unacceptable driving. This man needs to find another line of work!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2011 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bowling-Green-Freight/Woodburn-Kentucky-42170/Bowling-Green-Freight-Unsafe-Driving-Woodburn-Kentucky-688310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bowling Green Freight