Complaint Review: Bowman Heintz Boscia And Vician

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Richmond Indiana
Bowman Heintz Boscia And Vician
8605 Broadway Merrllville, Indiana U.S.A.

Bowman Heintz Boscia And Vician Money Hungry Merrllville Indiana

I recently had one of this company's judgements against me in court, or should I say in the hallway of the court house.

Once they found out the plant that I work for is shutting down in about 3 more weeks, they have really stuck it to me.

I do not have the money now to make my house payment nor my car payment.

I have a teenage son and we are eating hot dogs every night because of these money hungry demons.

I was so upset today when I got my check I could not see straight. I went to the court house to the judges office and they told me to contact these people and I have been trying with no results.

My advise to anyone who is contacted from these demons is to stay far far away.

Nothing can be done now for me, I will probably loose my car with no way to look for work or get to work cause I sure wont beable to pay for a taxi, and we will more than likely be in foreclosure before the end of all this.

Bobbie
Richmond, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bowman-Heintz-Boscia-And-Vician/Merrllville-Indiana-46410/Bowman-Heintz-Boscia-And-Vician-Money-Hungry-Merrllville-Indiana-462674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bowman Heintz Boscia And Vician