Complaint Review: Bowman Heintz Boscia & Vician

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2007

• Reported By:Tippecanoe Indiana
Bowman Heintz Boscia & Vician
8605 Broadway Merrillville, Indiana U.S.A.

Bowman Heintz Boscia & Vician Unethical - Ripoff Merrillville Indiana

I owed a debt and I called to ask what the settlement amount was and if I could make the payment in two increments. She told me the settlement amount was 1310.00. I wanted to make the first payment immediately and the second in three weeks. The woman on the phone was very rude and treated me like a criminal. She proceeded to pry me for all kinds of information.

I said mam I just want to send you one check now and another in three weeks. She just kept slamming me so I hung up. I faxed a note about my intention. The next day I got a letter that says 1310.00 is no longer acceptable, thus you have the three weeks to pay 1400.00. How can they raise this nearly 100.00 in 1 (ONE) Day ? What's next? I agree to that and they raise 100.00 a day ??????????? They gave me a settlement amount and then reneged on it.

Tippecanoe, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2007 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bowman-Heintz-Boscia-Vician/Merrillville-Indiana-46410/Bowman-Heintz-Boscia-Vician-Unethical-Ripoff-Merrillville-Indiana-248128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bowman Heintz Boscia & Vician