Complaint Review: Box Office Ticket Sales

• Updated: Mon, December 09, 2013

• Reported By: Myron — College Place Washington
Box Office Ticket Sales
Internet USA

Box Office Ticket Sales Feel totally ripped off: I wanted tickets to the Oak Ridge Boys concert a Clearwater River Casino. When typing in the name of the casino the first entry was CRC Events. I thought that was the casino's site to buy tickets. I ordered my tickets and the price came to $200 for two. Later found out I could have bought the same tickets for $80 direct from the casino box office just by calling the casino.  Internet

I wanted tickets for an Oakridge Boys concert at the Clearwater River Casino.  When I typed in the casino's name the first entry was Clearwater River Casino Events.  I thought this was the official ticket sales for the casino so I called and ordered the tickets.  I was charged over $200 for two tickets.  When I went to the concert I found out that if I had called the casino direct and asked for the box office I would have received those same tickets for $80.  I really feel ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Box-Office-Ticket-Sales/internet/Box-Office-Ticket-Sales-Feel-totally-ripped-off-I-wanted-tickets-to-the-Oak-Ridge-Boys-c-1105689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Box Office Ticket Sales