Complaint Review: Box office ticket sales

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Jerry — Brooklyn New York
Box office ticket sales
, Select State/Province USA

Box office ticket sales sold tickets to an event that was canceled never notifying me. The next day when I called for a refund they refused saying new date 3 months later. Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Additional Information Requested

I bought tickets to concert from company. Event was canceled without notifying me. I asked for refund and they stated all sales are final and show has been "rescheduled" 3 months later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Box-office-ticket-sales/Select-StateProvince/Box-office-ticket-sales-sold-tickets-to-an-event-that-was-canceled-never-notifying-me-Th-1133182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Box office ticket sales

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Additional Information Requested

AUTHOR: Christa Koeller - ()

Thank you for bringing your complaint to our attention. Without your order confirmation number or last name I am unable to locate your order specifically in our system to provide information pertinent to your order. However please note when you do place an order with us our event specialists fully inform you the purchase you are making is a final transaction, we do not offer refunds, cancellations or exchanges on ticket purchases unless the event is cancelled. This event was not cancelled but yet rescheduled; original tickets for rescheduled events are always honored. If we received notification the event was cancelled we most certainly would have reached out to you, at the time you contacted our office it is possible we had not yet received the notification the event had been cancelled or rescheduled.

With information specific to your order I would be happy to look into it for you, but without that information I can ‘not seek any additional information.

Please call us for further assistance.

866-625-4586