Complaint Review: BoxCar Stores

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
BoxCar Stores
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

BoxCar Stores Fraud Atlanta Georgia

Jerry Hoffman is live, and well in Atlanta Ga.He is under another company name.I called a old number that i had with a phone number that he didnt know.He pick up, and ask as if he was someone elso but i no his voice.I work for jerry for a month ,and he wrote me a check for my services .He put a stop payment on the check the same date with in minute of writing the check.I have a friend that worked at the bank were the check was written, and was told that he had done this to many people.I have a judgement in the court, but can not get my money.I have written him off ,but someone will catch up with him.

Darryl
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoxCar-Stores/Atlanta-Georgia/BoxCar-Stores-Fraud-Atlanta-Georgia-388597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoxCar Stores