ED Magedson – Founder
Boxytech AKA CandyTech - Never received order. Had to contest charges. Notorious for shipping counterfeit products.
Never received order. Had to contest charges. Boxytech (aka CandyTech) notorious for shipping counterfeit products.
This is a follow-up email regarding Order#100021982 (Griffin Survivor case).
Note Bank of America Customer Support receiving a copy of email for documentation purposes.
· Order was placed on 06/03/2013.
· BOA bank card was immediately charged for $41.74. Note that standard practice among reputable online resellers is to only charge once the product has shipped. Also note that an additional $1.25 “international transaction fee” was charged; of which we were not made aware at time of sale.
· On 06/11/2013 we emailed [firstname.lastname@example.org] regarding status of order and received no response.
· On 06/13/2013 we emailed again.
· Response stated: "Your order was processed and sent on the 3rd of June. It can take between 5 to 12 days to deliver so you can expect delivery shortly." [06/03/2013 + 12 DAY MAX = 06/15/2013]
It has now been 22 DAYS since the order was placed.
Your website has consistently stated from date of order that “Your order status is: Processing”. It has never updated. We are now contesting the charges with our bank (Bank of America). I had already contact them on 06/13 noting what I consider to be a fraudulent company and/or product sale. BOA replied that I should wait another week before filing a Stop Payment and Fraudulent Activity report. This email is being forwarded on to Bank of America Customer Support to document that action. As you have no phone number or online chat function, I must resort to contacting CandyTech (aka BoxyTech) by your generic email@example.com email box.
Also note that after our order was placed and never received we did a web search of CandyTech (aka BoxyTech). Most of the results were from complaint websites citing that the company ships counterfeit products. Based on our customer experience so far we have no confidence that we will receive our order. If in fact we do, I suspect it will be a counterfeit Griffin Survivor iPad case. There are numerous website detailing how to distinguish a counterfeit from the actual product.
As 22 days have passed and our order has not been received, we again request that BoxyTech (aka CandyTech) officially cancel the outstanding order and refund both the $41.74 and $1.25 charges for Order#100021982.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boxytech-/internet/Boxytech-AKA-CandyTech-Never-received-order-Had-to-contest-charges-Notorious-for-shi-1062999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.