Complaint Review: Boyer Financial Inc. North America Vacationers Sweepstakes/Lottery Program

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2007

• Reported By:Manhattan New York
Boyer Financial Inc. North America Vacationers Sweepstakes/Lottery Program
5 Scurfield Boulevard, Unit 301 R3Y 1G3; P.O. Box 6118 H3C 3J3 Nationwide U.S.A.

Boyer Financial Inc. North America Vacationers Sweepstakes/Lottery Program They sent me a trip reward notification to win a free trip to the bahamas and 25,000 dollars.It came with a check for 3,150 dollars that almost fooled me but as I looked closer I could tell it was a scam before I was ripped off. Lenexa; Winnipeg, Nationwide

Boyer financial inc. sent me a trip reward notification telling me I had won a trip to the bahamas and 25000 dollars. It said i was entered by someone else which then sent up the red flags, because no one had signed me up for anything lately.

There was an "official check" of 3150 dollars to pay for the tax of the trip. The signature looked copied and generic, and real checks have a different watermark. I went on line and looked up the name of the ship, MV REGAL EMPRESS. It is a ship on the website of the company, which almost fooled me.I then signed on to this site and typed in NORTRH AMERICA VACATIONERS SWEEPSTAKES/LOTTERY PROGRAM, the name of the company, and found 9 scam entries under the name. It was yet another scam.

When I read into the letter even further, there were many spelling mistakes. In fact, the spelling looked like a third grader's. When I saw the way it was written, I had a feeling it was illegit.I was right. If you get any e-mails or letters that look strange, trust yourself or you'll be sorry.

Aweirdperson
Manhattan, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2007 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boyer-Financial-Inc-North-America-Vacationers-SweepstakesLottery-Program/nationwide/Boyer-Financial-Inc-North-America-Vacationers-SweepstakesLottery-Program-They-sent-me-a-280967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boyer Financial Inc. North America Vacationers Sweepstakes/Lottery Program