Complaint Review: Bozena Cverko Cverkova Housekeeper, Cook, Cleaning Services

• Updated: Fri, December 03, 2010

• Reported By: Leslie — New York New York United States of America
Bozena Cverko Cverkova Housekeeper, Cook, Cleaning Services
New York City, Internet United States of America

Bozena Cverko Cverkova Housekeeper, Cook, Cleaning Services Boz, Zena, Dana, Danielle, Elle, Enza, Cverckova, Cvercki, Cvvercko, Cvercko, Vecko, Cerckova, Cverk, Holistic Housekeeping, house keeper company individual Bozena names Bessie Kowalski stole jewelry, funds, checks from home 3 individuals trusted referred by network friends polish slovak russian women, Internet

I found these women and her mod squad by a referral thru Temp Emanu-el, New York City. Her name is Bessie Kowalski and goes by Bozena Cverckova. I wanted, childcare, home cleaning and laundry services. I started to notice, small incidences of "craziness" or so I thought. I started to "lose": things daily, and I realized it was only when this woman was in my home. I lost and had stolen from me, my wedding rings, earrings, designer clothes, my video camera, my netbook, checkbook etc.

It was not until I realized that I was getting robbed weekly. I also noticed other odd thingssuch as long distance phone calls to Poland and Russia on my phone bill. I spoke with a friend whom used her once and told me she did not trust her or any of her coherts. I realized to my horror and dismay I will never see my wedding ring again. Please be weary who you let clean your home and stay with your children.  I am so traumatized I cannot begin to write this here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2010 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bozena-Cverko-Cverkova-Housekeeper-Cook-Cleaning-Services/internet/Bozena-Cverko-Cverkova-Housekeeper-Cook-Cleaning-Services-Boz-Zena-Dana-Danielle-El-667891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bozena Cverko Cverkova Housekeeper, Cook, Cleaning Services