Complaint Review: BraNdsmart USA

BraNdsmart USA
751 Executive Center Drive West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

BraNdsmart USA Consumer Warranty Fraud West Palm Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

I purchase a whirlpool gold MacAlpin over oven microwave oven from Brandsmart USA in West Palm Beach, Florida. I paid over $600.00 dollars for it and purchased an extended warranty for it. The unit NEVER worked! I had it installed by a licensed electrician who had to run a social dedicated wire for it. I returned it to Brandsmart for service, and after over sixty days, they advised me that they could not repair it. I filed a claim with the warranty company that Brandsmart sold me at inception. However they only offered me a store credit of $250.00. I personally went to the store and spoke with the acting General Manager, who was very nice. However, the bottom line is that he could not help me! This has been going on for over a year. I have ALL of the original purchase documents including installation instructions, etc. PLESE DON'T BE A VICTUM! This is BAIT AND SWITCH At IT'S FINEST, PRIMAFACIA!!!

Most sincerely,

Floyd o. W. C.PA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BraNdsmart-USA/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/BraNdsmart-USA-Consumer-Warranty-Fraud-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-859568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BraNdsmart USA

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Eb - (U.S.A.)

Dear BrandsMart U.S.A. Valued Customer,

My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.

Customer Service is our #1 priority.

If you have any problems, questions, and or concerns, please direct these inquiries to my personal attention.

Here is my direct line 954-797-4030, or nationwide 1-800-432-8479, ext. 4030.

Here is my email address eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com

It would truly be my pleasure to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Eydie Bowie