Complaint Review: Brachfeld Faw Group

• Reported By: P Daub — Debary Florida United States of America
Brachfeld Faw Group
880 Apollo St.suite 155 El Segundo, California United States of America

Brachfeld Faw Group Fraudulently overdrew funds El Segundo California

I recieved a call in March 2012 from Brachfeld law Group trying to collect on a debt to GE Caitol Lowes. Brachfeld told me they would settle the debt for $660.00 but only if I paid them a monthly fee of $50.00 a month until payoff as long as paid in time. I paid the full amount early and requested in writing to Brachfeld that I demanded a reciept showing account paid & closed. I also sent them in writing that their auto withdrawel permission had been revoked the last day in September. They proceeded to take an additional payment from my checking account. After fighting this with the bank's fraud department I got the money back. I did not however recieve a phone call, email or letter when I complained to them various ways (mail, email, & phone) Brachfeld returned the payment 16 days later and I still have yet to recieve proof of payment for credit records. I tried to call their customer service but was told I still owed on this debt. I have all proof of payments, and proof of agreed upon amount sent by Brachfeld Law Group. I had sent them a written demand to cease and disist with any further telephone calls trying to collect more funds that are already paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brachfeld-Faw-Group/El-Segundo-California-90245/Brachfeld-Faw-Group-Fraudulently-overdrew-funds-El-Segundo-California-963026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brachfeld Faw Group