Complaint Review: Brachfeld Law Group

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Dallas Texas United States of America
Brachfeld Law Group
20300 South Vermont Avenue #120 Torrance, California United States of America

Brachfeld Law Group Brachfeld Law Group uses Fear and Intimidation to get Money! Torrance California

I have been contacted by the Brachfeld Law Group every day for the past two months. They claim I owe Chase Bank $900.00 I have never had an account with Chase or CC and Its not on my credit report. One gentalman said he is takeing out a warrant for the arrest of me and going to sue me. I informed him he was in violation of the The Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991. I know you can't be arrested for a debt collection and There welcome to sue sense I know there is no paperwork linking me to any debt. They use fear yp scare you into sending them a money order. They break the law and harass you if you don't pay up! I have sent there corperate a letter stateing for them to remove me from call list, also have a phone recording app if they call. If they violate my right again I will sue and give them a taste of there own medicine. Please be weary and do your due diligence and know your rights!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brachfeld-Law-Group/Torrance-California-90502/Brachfeld-Law-Group-Brachfeld-Law-Group-uses-Fear-and-Intimidation-to-get-Money-Torrance-997877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brachfeld Law Group