Complaint Review: Brackert Services of Lake County LLC

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous26 — Clermont Florida
Brackert Services of Lake County LLC
114 W Osceola Court Minneola, Florida USA

Brackert Services of Lake County LLC Mark Brackert, Andrew Brackert, Joseph Brackert RIP OFF CONSTRUCTION Minneola Florida

Brackert Services of Lake County is a shoddy construction business.  It employs unlicensed contractors and is contantly changing it name so as to avoid legal proceedings.

Currently the business is registered at a fictious address, I am sure as a tax evasion ploy.

I used them a while ago, the work was shoddy, the employees untrustworthy. I had items go missing from my property. I had to ask one of them Andrew Brackert to leave my property after witnessing him shooting up whilst working at my home, when asked to leave he became agressive and abusive, had to threaten with the police before he was escorted off by Mark Brackert.  The previous day I had detected a white powder substance in my bathroom after they had all left for the night.

I had to employ another company to correct their bodged work.

BE WARNED DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brackert-Services-of-Lake-County-LLC/Minneola-Florida-34715/Brackert-Services-of-Lake-County-LLC-Mark-Brackert-Andrew-Brackert-Joseph-Brackert-RIP-1131579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brackert Services of Lake County LLC