Complaint Review: Brad Benson Hyundai, Matt Ferrarra

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Peter — Queens New York United States of America
Brad Benson Hyundai, Matt Ferrarra
3905 route 1 South brunswick, New Jersey United States of America

Brad Benson Hyundai, Matt Ferrarra Bribery and advertisement scam South brunswick , New Jersey

I recently purchased a 2012 Hyundai Elantra from Brad Benson Hyundai. My sales rep was Matt Ferrerra. I was extremely dissatisfied with the sale so I provided Hyundai with a survey that indicated a poor sales experience for several reasons.

I had an extremely long wait time and was promised a spare tire from Matt which I never received. Some time had passed and I learned that brad benson Hyundai provides customers who endure a long wait, a year of complimentary service.

I contacted Matt about this and he stated through text messages that he would have paid for a few months of my service if I didn't give him a poor review on this survey. Additionally, I have recorded phone messages of him prompting me to provide him with a good review and he will help me out with anything.

Is he allowed to pursuade me into giving him a good survey? How can I receive my year of complimentary service which I feel I rightly deserve?

Side bar, he said through text messages that it was my fault that I never got the spare tire because a deal is a deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-Benson-Hyundai-Matt-Ferrarra/South-brunswick-New-Jersey-08852/Brad-Benson-Hyundai-Matt-Ferrarra-Bribery-and-advertisement-scam-South-brunswick-New-J-925191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad Benson Hyundai, Matt Ferrarra