Complaint Review: Brad Benson Hyundai

• Submitted: Fri, August 20, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2010

• Reported By: Dee — Toms River New Jersey U.S.A.
Brad Benson Hyundai
3905 US Highway 1 Monmouth Junction, New Jersey United States of America

Brad Benson Hyundai Brad Benson Mitsubishi LIARS and CHEATS Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

Nothing makes me sicker than a slob that can't take his eyes off my cleavage and says inappropriate things like "wanna reach into my pocket and see what you find", "If you think Brad's 40 foot erection is big, you should see mine"  "Why did you get married"  This from a older, bald, brown teeth slob named Damon.  His professionalism is nonexistent.  Had the attitude he was gorgeous and all women drop at his feet....I cringe just thinking of this ugly arrogant PIG.

I came here via Hyundai Corp because I had a dispute with another dealership.  Never in my wildest dreams would I think anyone could be worst then Lester Glenn.  These pigs made LG look good.  I sincerely believe Hyundai made arrangements to have this dealership try to avoid fixing something that is covered under warranty.  The 100,000 mile warranty is BS.  Hyundai brags it's the best warranty in America.  Sounds well and good but if Hyundai and their pal dealerships don't pay out, what good is it?  WORTHLESS.

Avoid this dealership and Damon the slob at all costs.  Their prices are higher than anyone else, One salesman almost jumped me as I was getting out of my car and another one of the sales men damn there chased me into the ladies room.  It was almost like being mugged.

It will be a cold day in hell I ever go there again.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2010 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-Benson-Hyundai/Monmouth-Junction-New-Jersey-08852/Brad-Benson-Hyundai-Brad-Benson-Mitsubishi-LIARS-and-CHEATS-Monmouth-Junction-New-Jersey-633648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad Benson Hyundai