Complaint Review: Brad Benson Hyundai

• Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Princeton New Jersey
Brad Benson Hyundai
3905 Route ! South Monmouth Junction, New Jersey USA

Brad Benson Hyundai Ripoff Service. My front tire blew out on my way to work. I called Brad Benson Hyundai and had to contact a tow service myself and it took me 3 hours to get someone to come and rescue me off the side of the hightway. I was told by the service department that I had to give them the size of my tire because they might not have a tire in stock they might have to order one.  Monmouth Junction New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: No spare?

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Our apologies

The service deparatment didn't have enough sense to look up the size tire I had on the car and to make sure they had one when I arrived for my appointment. I will never buy another car from them and will definitely go back to Honda or Toyota. I could have taken my car right over to Dayton Toyota and they would have replaced the tire on the spot. They would have rescued me off the side of the road quickly. No more cars from Brad Benson.

On my way to work on December 11, 2013 I got a blow out on one of my front tires.  I called Brad Benson Hyundai to ask for help.  I was told that they do not have their on towing services.  I was given a phone# to call for myself.  It would have taken the towing service 3 hours to arrive to get my car out of the way of other drivers.  When I called the service department to see if I could come in to get another tire I was told that I had to give them the size of my tire because they might have to order one.  Can you imagine I was going to have to go to my car and look to see what size tire I had on the car.  Do you think maybe they could have looked me up in the computer and that would tell them what size tire I had on the car?   I'm never going to purchase another car from Brad Benson.  Worst experience with a car dealer ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-Benson-Hyundai/Monmouth-Junction-New-Jersey-08852/Brad-Benson-Hyundai-Ripoff-Service-My-front-tire-blew-out-on-my-way-to-work-I-called-Br-1106675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad Benson Hyundai

No spare?

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

Unless you don't have a spare tire (why not?) why didn't you just change the tire and be on your way?  A pain in the neck but at least you could dive home or to a tire place.

I made sure my kids know how to change a tire and to make sure their spare is good so they won't be stuck someplace.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Our apologies

AUTHOR: Service and Parts Director - ()

Cindy,

On behalf of the entire Brad Benson organization, I would like to offer you my most sincere apologies that you were unhappy with your recent service.  We aim to provide our customers a World Class experience, and clearly we did not meet your expectation. I urge you to please contact me directly so that we can work together to find an amicable rectification to your concerns.

You can reach me at 732-821-4000 x156

Thank you for the opportunity to make this right.