Complaint Review: Brad Lafever John Bradford Lafever Imemoryfilms.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:Hollywood California
Brad Lafever John Bradford Lafever Imemoryfilms.com
4335 Vineland Ave. #320 North Hollywood, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 310-993.9103
  • Web:
  • Category: Producers

SCAM FRAUD Brad Lafever, John Bradford Lafever Imemoryfilms.com CON ARTIST BRAD LAFEVER JOHN BRADFORD LAFEVER FRAUD SCAM CON ARTIST FAKE CBS North Hollywood California

I'm glad people have reported Brad Lafever, it helped me to find the truth about him. I googled this man who filmed my wedding and seemed to be full of it. Come to find out that he is the con artist I thought he was. His filming was horrible. He was overly nice and it seemed like it was for a reason. The footage he sent me was something my 2nd grade nephew could have done. When I asked him to send the rest of the footage he said he sent it several times but I still have not recieved it. This man is the biggest liar/con artist I have ever encountered.

He said he worked for Worst Week on CBS and some other show on CBS and he does not. I wonder why CBS doesn't find him and sue him. Do not use this man or company for anything. IT IS A SCAM!!!

He also told me he has a partner named David Lawrence for imemoryfilms but I don't think that it is true either. I think he made that up and the John just created an email account and David and sends emails as that alias. I don't think David Lawrence exists as I don't know anyone who would partner up with this thief.

I feel very stupid for believing him. Anyone that believes anything this man says is a total idiot.

He ruined my wedding filming and lied about it!!!

Fraud brad lafever
Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-Lafever-John-Bradford-Lafever-Imemoryfilmscom/North-Hollywood-California-91602/SCAM-FRAUD-Brad-Lafever-John-Bradford-Lafever-Imemoryfilmscom-CON-ARTIST-BRAD-LAFEVER-JO-391067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad Lafever John Bradford Lafever Imemoryfilms.com