Complaint Review: Brad @ Longwood, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 25, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 25, 2010

• Reported By: lisay — Surprise Arizona United States of America
Brad @ Longwood, Inc.

Brad @ Longwood, Inc. "Brad" with Longwood Inc left me 2 vms re: my Criagslist for sale posting, Internet

I posted a Quad for sale on Craigslist and "Brad" from Longwood Inc. left me a voicemail stating that he could 100% guarantee the sale of my quad for a small fee. I never contacted him back due to the fact that I know I am not suppose to be contacted by these scammers but everytime I update my ad he calls again. This guy as you can tell by all the reports is a total SCAM. I received this same message when I sold my Tahoe on Craigslist a few months ago. DO NOT BE FOOLED!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2010 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-Longwood-Inc/internet/Brad-Longwood-Inc-Brad-with-Longwood-Inc-left-me-2-vms-re-my-Criagslist-for-sale-po-617618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad @ Longwood, Inc.