Complaint Review: Brad Macmayor

• Reported By: Average Joe — Los Angeles California
Brad Macmayor
https://www.facebook.com/a2zentertainment Miami, Florida USA

Brad Macmayor B&M Live/A2Z entertainment Scammed in music Miami Florida

I am in the music industry and was contacted by Brad MacMayor online, he wanted to represent me and help with my brand, promotions, marekting etc. He went on about all of the successful artist he has worked with in the past. He is publicist. marketing director for A2Z ent. and highlights his work with Steve Lobel to establish his credibility. We continued to talk and eventually signed a 6 month contract that he would be my "Creative manager" the services included online online publicist, social media, graphic design, scheduled skype meetings etc. (I will upload contract)

He offered the services for 800. that was the agreement and I agreed, we mutually signed contracts and the funds were sent. Brad immediatly became unavailable and would schedule times he would be and not respond or show up. This continued until he completely ignored me, blocked me and stopped answering my calls and text. [continued below]....

..... I was discouraged from seeking legal action because I didnt know if I had a case and was embaressed, still am. This guy still continues weekly web blogs with Steve Lobel and is still "working" I guess. The contract gauranteess money back if not satisfied, I requested my money back and no response.

If there is anything I can do to retrieve my funds, I would do it, Brad is shady and his business practices will eventually catch up with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-Macmayor-/Miami-Florida/Brad-Macmayor-BM-LiveA2Z-entertainment-Scammed-in-music-Miami-Florida-1050489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad Macmayor