Complaint Review: Brad Simonis

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Fair Business —
Brad Simonis
123 Street Ln. Internet United States of America

Brad Simonis Tried to get money back after completing his work and contacted my personal family friends, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Why are you hiding?

I completed a carousel banner for a customer named Brad Simonis (brad.simonis@gmail.com).  The carousel banner was completely finished after 20+ hours of work.  Mr. Simonis approved the carousel and paid for it via Paypal (I have all email documents recording this).  Then I transferred the carousel to his demo site (www.gitoutofmysandbox.com).  A few days following the transfer, Mr. Simonis decides that he wants his money back after I had already put in hours of work the carousel for him which is already on his website.

During this time, he contacts Paypal and puts a hold on the payment.  Because Paypal will hold any payment for whatever reason at first, I then provide screenshot and email evidence against Mr. Simonis to Paypal.  Mr. Simonis then googles my name and finds a family friend who is linked to myself and emails the family friend telling her that I did not pay for his work.

Watch out for Brad Simonis as he will try to scam you AND attempt to ruin your reputation by stalking you and your acquaintances online.   I have never experienced a scammer of this magnitude.  I don't know how many times he has done this but I had to post it on this site because ever since that incident, he has been trying to follow or friend me on social networking sites.   Do not do business for this man.  Run!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-Simonis/internet/Brad-Simonis-Tried-to-get-money-back-after-completing-his-work-and-contacted-my-personal-1043751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad Simonis

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Why are you hiding?

AUTHOR: Brad Simonis - ()

Kristie H**** of Web Sixty Design Group and what ever other design sites you are affiliated with, if you are so innocent, why are you hiding from me and from my attempts to settle this dispute. You were hired to build a specific carousel for a client's site. Instead, you lifted a carousel from another site and dropped it into my sandbox site. The carousel in question was never produced, only a copy of a carousel from another site.

We also agreed that I would go ahead and pay you in full for this half-done carousel if you did the design work for the site - you never did - yet you took my money and refused to return any of it. All of my attempts to contact you were not returned. I was attempting to locate an address for your flimsy Internet company and/or your company phone number, so yes, I did reach out to known associates in order to do so but I have never stalked you on any social media sites so you might want to stay clear of slander.

You obviously got the message I sent through your associates but you continued to hide from me. If you are innocent and did the work you said you would, then why hide? Why don't you have a phone number or address on your website? Is it so people cannot get a hold of you after you rip them off? And oh by the way, your terms included 60 days of free edits - but I guess that's only if someone can get a hold of you??

I found Kristie H**** on O-Desk, Her O-desk Account:
(((link redacted)))
I would recommend anyone stay far away from this unethical developer.