Complaint Review: 'Brad' from Lognwood, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 18, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Willis — Missouri United States of America
'Brad' from Lognwood, Inc.

'Brad' from Lognwood, Inc. brad Scam, Internet

I have my car listed on Cragslist. I recieved and unknow phone call and answered it when I picked up the phone the person on the other line said nothing yet didnt hang up so I hung up think it was jsut a wrong number. I then the today I recived another phone call that was unknow and the same thing happened. when I took my break from work and had a voicemail and it was BRAD fom londwood inc. He sadi he had seen my listing and wanted to help me sell my car. It sounded kind of fishy so I looked him up on line and I saw all of these scams Thank you so much for reporting him!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-from-Lognwood-Inc/internet/Brad-from-Lognwood-Inc-brad-Scam-Internet-604512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 'Brad' from Lognwood, Inc.