Complaint Review: Brad with Longwood INC

• Updated: Mon, February 22, 2010

• Reported By: daniel — vacaville California United States of America
Brad with Longwood INC

Brad with Longwood INC longwood inc rip-off scam. Internet

i recieved a call from this brad guy sayen that he could seel my car that he saw on craigslist. i told him that i wasnt comfortable bc i thought it was a scam. soo i asked for a website that i could look at. I was directed to one that was ams auto sales like they said but it wasnt there site. at the time it all looked legit. soo foolishly i agreed to pay the $149 for them to ,make an add for me to post my car to interested buyers. they claimed that they had a list of buyers that were interested in my car. me being urgent to sell my car i too0k their bait. i payed them using my H&R block debit card. they only took 149 out so it reassured me that they werent a scam. the website lloked good and then when i found my profile it all looked legit. the problem came when i accidnelty deleted the web brouser lnked my that exact webpage and i could never find it again. my car isnt on any ams car site. This just happened on friday the 19th of this month. soo i got a little impatient and i started looking up the website and i realised i was scammed. thankfully it was only $149. I guess its one expensive lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brad-with-Longwood-INC/internet/Brad-with-Longwood-INC-longwood-inc-rip-off-scam-Internet-573475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brad with Longwood INC