Complaint Review: Bradford Exchange Checks

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: bradfordexchangecrookedcompany — Clyde Ohio
Bradford Exchange Checks
9305 Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714 Niles, Illinois USA

Bradford Exchange Checks Sent me 3 bills for checks I did not order. Their prices too high, so I said I did not want to order. Niles Illinois

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: crooked company

I called Bradford because we needed more checks so I called to see how much they would be. The price they quoted was much much more than the original order. They said the original order was just an introductory price.

I told them I did not want to order cause their prices were very high. The customer service person said they'd put my order on hold till I decided if I wanted to order from them. (which I didn't ask them to do)

Then a week later I got 3 bills in the mail from Bradford. One for $56.65 for a reorder of checks, one for $10.95 for "secure ship", and 1 for $3.95 for a phone processing fee.

!!!!!

What the heck? I never even placed a reorder of checks from them! I called their customer service and they said when an order is placed on hold, they automatically send out invoices for payment.

Sounds crooked,,, I've never experienced such a thing! Don't deal with them. I think they are hopefully enough people will just receive these bills and go ahead and pay them.

Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bradford-Exchange-Checks/Niles-Illinois-60714/Bradford-Exchange-Checks-Sent-me-3-bills-for-checks-I-did-not-order-Their-prices-too-hig-1071386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bradford Exchange Checks

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

crooked company

AUTHOR: Fran - ()

dear clyde, we're so sorry that your communication with our company was misunderstood. please be assured that our company is legitimate. we have an excellent reputation. please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or account number. we will make sure that your order is canceled and that you will not receive further invoices for your reservation.