Complaint Review: Bradford Exchange

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Alexa — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Bradford Exchange

Bradford Exchange Fraud, bait and switch advertising, LIARS!!! Scam!!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bereavement Pendant

*UPDATE Employee: Bereavement Pendant

Bradford Exchange lied to me 3 times so far about when I would receive a bereavement pendant I bought myself  after losing our baby!  It went from 10 days that that it would arrive to not even shipping for 2 months!  They are scam artist and they are sick because I am already going through SO much!

I have called 3 times and spoken to 3 people and they all have given me the run around!!!!  Worst part is that I purposely called to verify that item was in stock after reading that it was on line before placing order!  They lied to me in one phone call and said it wasn't in stock and when I said check your website they got nervous and made up some other BS!!!!

They are a horrible excuse for a business and the people working for them are scum......I have alerted my credit card company and I doubt I will ever hear from Bradford Exchange apologizing.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bradford-Exchange/internet/Bradford-Exchange-Fraud-bait-and-switch-advertising-LIARS-Scam-Internet-931194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bradford Exchange

Bereavement Pendant

AUTHOR: Fran - (United States of America)

Dear Alexa, Thank you for your posting. We are so sorry to learn you have not received your pendant. I would like to assist you with your order. Please contact me at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com. Please include your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.
Sincerely, Regina

Bereavement Pendant

AUTHOR: Fran - (United States of America)

Dear Alexa, Thank you for your posting.  We are so sorry to learn you have not received pendant. I would like to assist you with your order.  Please contact me at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com. Please include your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.
Sincerely, Regina