Complaint Review: Bradford Exchange

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Screwbradfordexchange — Winchester Kentucky United States of America
Bradford Exchange
9333 N. Milwaukee Avenue Internet United States of America

Bradford Exchange Ordered before the christmas dead line. Called 4 times during the week before and all reps told me I would get it by christmas. Talked to a supervisor which wasn't any help and said I would get it by Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bradford Exchange

I ordered by the deadline for christmas. I called 4 times the week before to make sure it would arrive on time and was told it would. Called today 12/21 and was told by a supervisor that it wouldn't arrive on time even though all the reps said it would. I asked the supervisor what am I supposed to now and she hung up on me!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bradford-Exchange/internet/Bradford-Exchange-Ordered-before-the-christmas-dead-line-Called-4-times-during-the-week-985356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bradford Exchange

Bradford Exchange

AUTHOR: Fran - (United States of America)

Hi.  I am so sorry to learn of your experience and I look forward to the opportunity to assist you.  Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com. Please include your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.

Thanks, Regina