Complaint Review: Bradford exchange Checks

• Updated: Sun, June 08, 2014

• Reported By: Tina — Austin Texas
Bradford exchange Checks
Internet USA

Bradford exchange Checks Pd for expedited svc-30 days and still no checks, Poor customer service..Very disappointed Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Undelivered checks

I ordered my checks from Bradford Exchange checks over a month ago and paid for expedited service as I am out. I received an email right way stating they were shipped within days. I contacted them 2 1/2 weeks later when not received and received an email back 5 days later from customer service that was very generic and automated  given me the shipment date.

I knew the shipment date as I put it in the email to them when inquiring regarding my checks. I then emailed back and explained that and said my checks are not here. Bradford then emailed back again many days later and asked me to verify my address and they would reship. Mind you this whole customer service process alone has cost me an additional 10 days as the response time from them is so slow.

I have now confirmed my home address so I Imagine by the time they actually decide to read this email and then "allegedly" reprint and send my checks, it will be several more weeks. I will go to my bank Monday and have them credit back my payment as this company clearly cannot be trusted. I wish I had looked at the reviews and astounding number of complaints prior to ordering. I would advise anyone considering this service to rethink it and go with someone else after researching them for a more reliable experience.

I am truly disgusted by companies that take advantage of innocent people such as this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2014 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bradford-exchange-Checks/internet/Bradford-exchange-Checks-Pd-for-expedited-svc-30-days-and-still-no-checks-Poor-customer-1153022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bradford exchange Checks

Undelivered checks

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

Dear Tina,

Thankyou for your posting.  We're sorry that you have not received your reprinted order of checks as of this date. Please contact us at [email protected] with your name, address and/or account information, we will be happy to research your account and find the reason for the delay.  We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you and will be happy to make an adjustment to your account for this inconvenience.