Complaint Review: Bradley Bailyn

• Submitted: Wed, January 06, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By: Humayun saahi — Islamabad Internet Pakistan
Bradley Bailyn
headquartered at 336 West 37th Street, Suite 304 New York, New York United States of America

Bradley Bailyn Cartoon Doll Emporium LLC. Breach of Contract and refusal to pay dues on time New York, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Humayun Saahi, Incompetent, Lazy Recruiter

Dear sir,

I am student and part time freelance recruitment officer / virtual assistant. I had been assigned a task by Bradley Bailyn to find employee for Cartoon Doll emporium LLC and on each employee I will  be paid 75$ as the candidate gets hired and 75$ after that candidate finished a trial project and show up regularly for a month.

I have emailed from Bradley that states clearly our agreement to this condition.  I worked hard nights and days to recruite guys for his job openings. I shortlisted a few and Bradley finalized and hired 2 guys, one from Phillippines and other from Pakistan.

Bradley agreed to assign them trial project to see if they are good fit for the company.At this point he also agreed that he will pay me 75$ USD for each candidate so hiring two guys, as they have signed a contract with him, Bradley owe me $ 150 USD.

After one month, trial period of those two candidates was complete and they were the considered as employee and assigned another project to work on. Bradley was really inspired by the phillipino guy and has shown some not very happy concerns for Pakistani guy. At this point, according to our first agreement, they have been working regularly for one month, trial period was over. My duty was done and Bradley has to pay me $ 300 USD. As a matter of trust, I didn't immediately asked for the pay. but in the mean time he said I deserve a bonus on phillipino guy as he works reall great.

So the 2nd month started and he assigned them their 2nd project. He could have fired him, the pakistani guy, of whom he wasnt happy. But he is a greedy  man and continously kept assigning them more work.

In the mean time i asked him to pay me off, and he said i should send an invoice email to accounting department of CDE. Which I sent on 10/23/2009.

Later on, Philipino guy has some issue regarding hourly rate, but Bradley wanted me to intrude and settle the issue, which i did quite efficiently and made philipino guy to stick to his old hourly rate. Bradley said to me : I am glad you are here to negotiate as mostly Recruiters dont take responsibility after wards.

after a few more months, philipino guy left his country and moved to another country and couldn't work for 4 or 6 weeks, on which he was continously updating Bradley.

In the mean time, When I asked him for any update on the invoice and my pay he simply refused that i didnot hired any guy for him and changed the agreement.

I want to file a report against Bradley and his company and want him to pay off my dues at least.

Please Help !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bradley-Bailyn/New-York-New-York-10018/Bradley-Bailyn-Cartoon-Doll-Emporium-LLC-Breach-of-Contract-and-refusal-to-pay-dues-on-ti-550128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bradley Bailyn

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Humayun Saahi, Incompetent, Lazy Recruiter

AUTHOR: Brad - (United States of America)

I thought I would save a few bucks by hiring an overseas recruiter to help me find some inexpensive programmers for a project. I suppose the "garbage in, garbage out" rule of computer science applies here for sure. I hired a recruiter with little ability and as a result I got candidates of equally little ability. I wish he hadn't lied to me and tricked me into hiring them until I learned the hard way that they couldn't do the work, but that's life. Lesson learned. Cheers =)