Complaint Review: Bragada Mattress

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Laura — Durham North Carolina
Bragada Mattress
762 Highlander Point Drive #288, Floyd's Knob IN, Internet USA

Bragada Mattress The mattress is horribly uncomfortable, their advertising is blatantly false. After receipt, I contacted the company for a refund. The company has been very minimally responsive, initially trying to discourage a return by telling me I needed to keep the product for 90 days before a return would be accepted. Floyd's Knob, IN Internet

The mattress is horribly uncomfortable, their advertising is blatantly false. After receipt, I contacted the company for a refund. The company has been very minimally responsive, initially trying to discourage a return by telling me I needed to keep the product for 90 days before a return would be accepted. When I called again I had to try several times to get a person to speak to me, authorize a return, and then assure me they had scheduled the item to be picked up. This was nearly a month ago. The pickup has been scheduled through Nonstop Delivery in Chantilly, VA. Nonstop Delivery has now failed to show up for their THIRD scheduled pickup window for the mattress. I have to keep calling back and holding on to this mattress I don't want, I still haven't received a refund, I have to keep spending more time and energy dealing with this, and I'm beyond frustrated.

At this point, not only do I want the mattress picked up and my money refunded, but I want an apology from the company for the horrible service I've received and the waste of my time. Additionally, I want the company to pay for return shipping. It is apparently their policy that I'm responsible for that--but their product was so misrepresented and their handling of the return has been so negligent that I believe they ought to cover it to compensate me for my time and frustration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bragada-Mattress/internet/Bragada-Mattress-The-mattress-is-horribly-uncomfortable-their-advertising-is-blatantly-f-1124503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bragada Mattress