Complaint Review: Brain Research Labs, LLC

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Penelope — Roswell Georgia United States of America
Brain Research Labs, LLC
15820, Euclid Avenue Chino,, California United States of America

Brain Research Labs, LLC Guaranteed full re-fund by phone ,prior to purchase, if tablets did not achieve results. Reneged on guarantee when I wished to return tablets due to zero results. Chino,, California

Brain Research Labs guaranteed improved memory, focus and concentration with a 6 month supply of their drug Procera AVH for ONLY $199.95!!!  But the guarantee was backed by a full re-fund policy so I had nothing to lose and looked forward to trying something that might help improve my memory.

Upon receipt of tablets, I noticed the small print on paperwork said "partial returns will be prorated". NOT what I was told when I made the purchase.  I immediately called the company and spoke with a customer service rep whose name and number I kept on file.  He assured me that a FULL refund would be made if tablets did not achieve desired results and he said he knew nothing about "returned product being pro-rated".

Feeling confident the company was on the up and up I started to use the product.  Two months later with zero improvement to my memory or concentration, I called for a Return Authorization and was told that I would only be re-funded for unopened product!  I asked for a supervisor! Supervisor said he would not stand by the information provided at purchase OR the information given to me by the customer service representative.  It was all a hoax - a SCAM and I had been suckered in!

I'd paid $200 (two hundred dollars!!) for a tablets that did absolutely nothing whatsoever.  Fortunately I'd not opened the 2nd bottle and do 'hope' to receive $100 re-fund which could take up to 4 weeks!   Be aware ... they do not work... Procera AVH for memory improvement is a rip-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brain-Research-Labs-LLC/Chino-California-91708/Brain-Research-Labs-LLC-Guaranteed-full-re-fund-by-phone-prior-to-purchase-if-tablets-947006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brain Research Labs, LLC