Complaint Review: BrainMass.com

• Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: Ms. S. — NYC USA
BrainMass.com
76 Prospect Street, Newmarket,, Ontario United States of America

BrainMass.com BrainMass.com BRAINMASS SCAM ARTISTS LOCATED IN ONTARIO CANADA SWINDLES U.S. CITIZENS Newmarket Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Operations Team

I requested a question to be answered and the scam retailer (BrainMass.com) applied a different answer not relating to the question I proposed. When I made a complaint to "BrainMass" in their survey, stating I was not satisfied and it did not answer the question I proposed, I requested a refund. "BrainMass" refused to refund all of my monies. To date it did not answer the question I proposed and refused to refund all my monies.

Ms. S.

New York City, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrainMasscom/Newmarket-Ontario-L3Y-3T2/BrainMasscom-BrainMasscom-BRAINMASS-SCAM-ARTISTS-LOCATED-IN-ONTARIO-CANADA-SWINDLES-US-675727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrainMass.com

Response from Operations Team

AUTHOR: BrainMass Customer Service - (Canada)

Unfortunately, we are unable to bring up specific details on the purchase of Ms. S.

Before purchasing from BrainMass, customers do agree to our terms and conditions, which state that all transactions are final.

However, BrainMass also has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.  If you are not satisfied with a Solution Library download, we provide a Credit so that you can download something else from our system at no charge.  If a customer refuses the Credit, we do offer a refund of the purchase price.  If Ms. S. would like to contact us directly, we would be happy to further investigate her concern.

Our Customer Service and Operations team can be contacted at help@brainmass.com and would be happy to help address any user concerns.

Sincerely,