Complaint Review: Brainbuys

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: etcetera619 — San Diego California
Nationwide USA

Brainbuys Brainbuys 8773061163 DON'T JOIN WEBSITE. SCAM. RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Nationwide

I deactivate my account the same day I signed up in this website(BRAINBUYS). They charge me $4.95  for a trial and a hidden $1 more charged in my account. I have receive a email from your customer service that the amount is not refundable but it didnt say in the website that's its not refundable.
According to the Dispute Charge policy that brainbuys strive to provide exceptional customer service. If I am entitled a refund and would like to cancel my account I can do so. I can call this number 8773061163 and REFUND CAN OBTAIN BY CALLING THIS NUMBER!!!!! which I did but didn't refunded my money. Which is BS. And it said that brainbuys is successfully reversing chargeback. IT DIDNT SAY THAT THEY CAN'T REFUND BACK MY $4.95 AND PLUS YOU HAVE CHARGE ME MORE THAN THAT PRICE CUZ THEY HAVE CHARGE ME A $1 MORE. THIS SITE IS FREAKING RIP OFF. SCAM PEOPLE. RUDE PEOPLE. THEY CAN REFUND MY MNEY THEY DON'T JUST WANT TO. NEVER AGAIN. I JUST HATE THIS BRAINBUY. RIP OFF SITE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brainbuys/nationwide/Brainbuys-Brainbuys-8773061163-DONT-JOIN-WEBSITE-SCAM-RUDE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Nationwid-1141580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brainbuys