Complaint Review: Brainbuys.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 13, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Somewhere South Carolina
Monaco, Pennsylvania USA

Brainbuys.com Money-Hungry Company!!! Buyer Beware!!! DO NOT REGISTER WITH THESE PEOPLE Monaco Pennsylvania

This company is by far the most scandalous company I have ever dealt with! I have canceled within the 3 day trial period (3 days x 24 = 72 hours). I signed up on 08/10 and called to cancel on time on 08/13. When I called to cancel, the rep told me I was charged on 84.90 and it will be active for the next 60 days. I spoke with the supervisor and he told me the same thing. In addition, he stated that I was supposed to cancel on 08/12. Well, that is not 3 days I told him. He insisted that it was and I am not entitled to a refund. I asked to get the phone number to corporate and he refuse to give it to me. So, for those of you who are in the same boat as I am with this company, here is a little advice to help you out. Call your local Attorney General's consumer affairs and file a compaint online. I have submitted a copy of the email sent by brainbuys that states the time and date it was purchased. Secondly, dispute the charge on your card. I spoke with a rep from my bank and you can dispute a transaction. They may charge you, but it will be worth it. Thirdly, contact the BBB.org and file a complaint there. If you go on the BBB website, you will see they have not responded to none of the 7 complaints that were filed in the past 3 years. This was my mistake. I should have went there first before signing up for this bogus service.  I don't understand how companies can do this to people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brainbuyscom/Monaco-Pennsylvania/Brainbuyscom-Money-Hungry-Company-Buyer-Beware-DO-NOT-REGISTER-WITH-THESE-PEOPLE-M-1075647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brainbuys.com