Complaint Review: Brainhost.com

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: david — Balwyn North Internet Australia
Brainhost.com
3660 Center Road, Suite 363, brunswick, Ohio United States of America

Brainhost.com Brainhost.com is a scam web hosting company, no refund nor support from this company brunswick, Ohio

*Author of original report: such scam company

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Request

I used the brainhost.com to set up a website cost me $285.60 which I aggreed but when I checked my credit card statement they charged $285.60 on the 3rd day atfer use their services but on the day I signed up with them they charged $885 from their US office..How? they use my credit card info just charged what ever they want. when I ask them about this and sent me the invoice they charged me..all they can provide was the invoice of $285.60. when I ask them about this $885 thats when they stop communicate with meafter that no more emails ..I am going through my VISA card refund service now the bank said it will take 2 months time but they not sure if they can get back even this website is a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brainhostcom/brunswick-Ohio-OH44212/Brainhostcom-Brainhostcom-is-a-scam-web-hosting-company-no-refund-nor-support-from-this-953943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brainhost.com

such scam company

AUTHOR: david - (Australia)

brainhost.com company still continually charge my credit card after I have writing to your company that I want refund for my service. i have report this matter to the police and had to cancel my card ...THIS company is worst SCAM ever...

Refund Request

AUTHOR: Michelle - (United States of America)

First of all I apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you have been caused. Let me first advise you that we do not charge your card without your permission and we are happy to refund any services to you that you feel you no longer want or need. We value you as a customer and want to make sure your experience with us is a pleasant one.

Please contact our customer service department using the information below and we will be happy to assist you.

Michelle