Complaint Review: Brake Master

• Phone: 480-981-7200
  • Web:
  • Category: Mechanics

Brake Master There are no honest breaks here Mesa Arizona

My vehicile was brought in for an oil change ad while this was going on it was brought to the attetion of the person working on my vehicle that there is a huge gas odor. The Tech reassured that he would take care of the matter. So about $115 later the gas smell was even more present and the tech claimed that it would go away in a week. This was not the case as a matter of fact. I happen to know someone personally who is well skilled in this area. who advised that there was a fuel leak. Of course this concerned me as my mother was driving the car all over and of course this could have some major fatal results. So I recalled Brake Masters and spoke with a nice man there and he said come on in and we wll take care of it. I informed him that I am purchasing the part needed to repair the vehicle and I would call back. I was able to get the part so that i wouldnt be taken for a ride when repairing the vehicle. I called Brake Masters again and asked them what they would charge for the part and the guy i got then was a complete jerk and wouldnt help me. Then I called recently to see if they would offset the cost of the wrong repair for the cost of the right repair and they refused. I took my car to someone else who had it done in a jiffy. So look out folks there was not an honest break for me dealing with these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brake-Master/Mesa-Arizona-85206/Brake-Master-There-are-no-honest-breaks-here-Mesa-Arizona-1082107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brake Master