Complaint Review: Brake Masters Hesperia

• Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By: Karma"s a B!^$@! — Hesperia California USA
Brake Masters Hesperia
16893 Main Street Hesperia, California United States of America

Brake Masters Hesperia Brake Masters Hesperia....what a joke and corporate is even worse!!! Hesperia, California

I took my car into Brake Masters in Hesperia to have the brakes done. About 6 hours and $300 later I leave. I drove about a mile and a half down the road and my whole wheel, tire, drum, everything, blew off!!! I had no brakes to stop and my car skid about 100 yards to a stop. I immediatly called the manager (Tyron) who seemed very bothered by my call and said someone would be out there. Ten minutes later I call again and the same reaction is received by the same guy. A male witness to the accident finally called and stressed the need for a tow truck!! The two mechanics who worked on my car arrived, looked at the car, and the kid who torques the lugs admitted to stripping two of them and still letting me leave the shop. I had to call AAA myself to have my car towed back to Brake Masters. A few days later I called Brake Masters corporate and I have yet to receive a phone call from anyone. I have made more than a few calls to them to see if anyone will respond to this serious case of negligence on their behalf and still no response or sense of concern. Also, their insurance company who is supposed to be taking care of all of this....2 weeks later and my car hasn't been touched, they're trying to put aftermarket parts on there and trying to "fix" the rim which has two huge holes blown in it from the stripping of the lugs causing it to blow off of the car!! They're as big a joke as Brake Masters!!! This is how they treat their customers????!! Well, never again for me. I am now taking up a campaign to let everyone know what a fraud this company is....newspapers, internet, and also I will be standing outside the one on Main St in Hesperia with family and friends to boycott and let any and all potential customers know of the danger they are about to get themselves into!! Brake Masters: you messed with the wrong one!!! Any attorneys want a piece of this one???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brake-Masters-Hesperia/Hesperia-California-92345/Brake-Masters-Hesperia-Brake-Masters-Hesperiawhat-a-joke-and-corporate-is-even-worse-478982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brake Masters Hesperia