Complaint Review: Brake Masters

• Reported By: Harve — west hills California USA
Brake Masters
7059 topanga blvd, canoga park, California United States of America

Brake Masters brake masters mega rip-off canoga park, California

Just came from Brake Masters where i had my front brakes done. I feel violated. They bait you with bogus coupons which mean nothing and make you think they actually saved you money! Hah! What a joke. I'm going back to doing my own brakes again.

They quoted me one price and when the bill came due, it was another higher price! They're worse than Jiffy Lube!

They overcharge unabashedly for parts and I will not be going back there! I hope you will heed my warning and save yourself money by going to a reputable mechanic for your brakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brake-Masters/canoga-park-California-/Brake-Masters-brake-masters-mega-rip-off-canoga-park-California-495391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brake Masters